Full Belt Bulk Bag T120
|1500kg dafety factor: 5:1|
|1||body||100% virgin PP 1400D 14*14 uncoated||90x90x120cm||1|
|2||bottom||100% virgin PP 1400D 14*14 uncoated||W=90cm L=90cm||1|
|3||top filling spout||PP90gsm uncoated white color||Φ45*45cm||1|
|5||lifting belt||100% virgin PP 3500D||W= 7cm||4|
|1||with UV treated TREATED IN BAG beige color|
|2||7cm wide lifting belt white full sewing lifting belt|
|Packing||Pallet or bales|
|40HQ||PCS by 40HQ:|
|Making method: square type,top spout , bottom flat ,fully sewing lifting belt cross the bottom is like X, white color UV treated|
|Name||Full Belt Bulk Bag T120|
|Safety ratio||4:1 5:1 6:1|
|fabric type||tubular/4 patch|
|Top||common spout/ star colose spout|
|Belt||fully lifting belt sewing on the body and cross the bottom like cruciform|
|documents||A4 common/zip lock at middle|
|UV treated||2month/ 3month|
|PE liner||NO/yes-tubular type|
|Feature||water-proof /leak proof/ dust-proof|
|Sewing:||common stitich /common stitich +over lock sewing|
|Making method||Making method: square type,top filling spout,bottom flat ,fully lifting belt sewing on the body and cross the bottom like cruciform , one reinforcement belt sewing on the body,white color UV treated|
|usage||grain,rice,corn,wheat,flour,soybean,salt,sugar,fish meal,copper ore,iron ore,gold ore,silver ore,aluminium ore,lime,sand ,gravel,cement, building material, industrial and mining, chemical and so on.|
FIBC bags in loading, unloading and transportation operations matters needing attention
1. Do not stand under the container bag in the lifting operation.
2. When the forklift truck is working, please hang the fork on the sling loop or the central part of the hanging rope. Do not slanting, single-sided lifting or slanting lifting FIBC bags.
3. Do not rub, hook or collide with other items in the operation.
4. Do not pull the sling loop back to the outside.
5. When the FIBC bag is operated with a forklift truck, please do not make the fork contact or plunge into the bag body to prevent breaking the FIBC bag.
6. When handling in the workshop, try to use pallets, avoid using a forklift to fork a FIBC bag, and carry it while shaking.
7. Keep the FIBC bag upright during loading, unloading and stacking.
8. Do not drag the FIBC bag on the ground or on concrete.
9. We do not recommend keeping bags outdoors, especially for extended periods of time, When having to keep it outdoors, the FIBC bag should be placed on the shelf, and must be tightly covered with opaque shed cloth.
10. After use, wrap the FIBC bag with opaque shed cloth and store it in the ventilated place.